- Main article: Execution
Once you are satisfied a Prisoner has had sufficient chance to appeal, you may schedule an Execution. This can be done from his Rap Sheet, and once begun it will take over your view until over.
New Staff: Lawyer Edit
- Main article: Lawyer
- Minimum cell size removal: Prison cells can be built to any size. They must still contain a bed and a toilet.
- Indeterminate sentences: Prisoners can now be assigned lock-up or solitary confinement that remains in place until you say otherwise.
- Death Row: Opens up the opportunity and responsibility of executing prisoners sentenced to death.
New Room: Reception Edit
- Main article: Reception
An optional room, that gives Prisoners a dedicated arrival point (replacing Deliveries) Once built, all new prisoner arrivals will go through this room.
- Prisoners must be escorted into the Reception room, then strip-searched. Any contraband will be found.
- They are then given fresh uniforms.
- Guards then escort them (still shackled) to their destination - either a cell or a holding cell.
- The process requires lots of available guards, but is much more secure than arrivals through Deliveries.
Bug fixes Edit
- Fixed: The 'criminal negligence' failure case - your avatar was not spawned correctly
- 0007974: [AI & Behaviour] Crash loading game with PhoneBooth redefined to be non-wired by a mod
- 0007967: [AI & Behaviour] Crash with prisoners unloading from prisoner bus.
- 0007932: [AI & Behaviour] Guards not taking prisoners to available solitary cells.