All prison cells are now graded on quality/luxury, on a scale 0 - 10
Factors that can affect the cell grading:
- Room Size
- Outside facing window
- Desk & Chair
- TV & Radio
= Misbehaviour / Temperature changes
- Prisoner 'boiling point' now factors in punishment/reform/health/security.
This means prisoners become less likely to misbehave over time, if you successfully punish/reform them, and take care of their health and security
- Prisoner tooltip now shows time since last misconduct (good behaviour time)
- Prisoners with long sentences ahead of them are now more likely to cause trouble than before
- A prisoners re-offending chance is now recorded when they first visit the prison.
This value is visible in their Rap Sheet, under 'Grading', in the tooltip for Re-offending rate.
= New room : Mail Room
- Allows your prison to receive mail from the outside world - i.e. letters from inmates families
- Bags of unsorted mail will arrive every day at 6am, and be taken to the mail room
- Prisoners work within the mail room to sort the mail into satchels, ready for delivery
- Prisoners or Guards then take those satchels around the prison and deliver the mail.
- Prisoners experience gains in Family, Recreation and Comfort when reading mail
- The incoming unsorted mail is a new source of smuggled contraband
New item : Radio
- An additional luxury item you can place in a cell to improve it
- Prisoners can listen to a radio for recreation (very similar to the way TV works)
- Deliveries, Garbage, and Exports must now be at least 1x3 (previously would have been ignored if less than 3 high)
- Fire now destroys utilities like pipes and electrical cables
- Fire trucks will now leave dead and unconscious firemen behind
- Firemen now take 75% less damage from fire than other entities
- Entities now react better to fire - avoiding it where possible
- Fire-engine siren sound now shuts off correctly
= Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Sometimes loading a prisoner based on a Name-in-the-game resulted in corrupted body and head sprites
- Fixed: Movement commands from the player didn't show up unless the entity was itself on screen
- Fixed: Typing '%' into input fields causes the game to crash.