Staff Only Sectors
You can now create Staff Only Sectors from the Deployment screen. They will show up Red. Inmates will avoid these completely (unless misbehaving)
Firemen in Emergencies Menu
You can now call in Firemen to put out your prison fires. Use the new 911 Emergencies menu. Firemen are a special controllable unit with its own icons on the right of the screen. Firemen will automatically spray nearby fire, or you can press H to aim their hoses manually. To dismiss firemen, send them all back to their fire engine.
Foundations tool improvements
The Foundations tool has been much improved. It is now much easier to expand existing buildings, and the door/entrance detection is much better at spotting valid entrances to new buildings.
- You can now cancel foundations by right clicking on them, or right-click-dragging a box around them.
- All construction tools now continue to work correctly even when the game is paused
- There is a new tool in the Materials menu for demolishing walls (indoor and outdoor)
All object/material/room/equipment/research names are now included in the language file (english.txt) Lots of other hardcoded English has been moved into the language file for easy translation
- You will no longer lose visibility of your indoor areas until your first Prisoners arrive
- Main build toolbar tweaked to scale/layout better on higher resolutions
- The Medical Ward has been renamed to the Infirmary
- Fixed: You sometimes had to wait a very long time for prisoners to arrive when Continuous Intake was disabled
- Fixed: Firing someone who occupies an office now vacates the office
- Fixed: If an Administrator dies his office will now be released
- Fixed: When a prisoner dies or escapes, his cell will now be released for re-use
- Fixed a massive performance bug affecting the Intel HD graphics 4000 chipsetGame Versions
AlphaAlpha 1 • Alpha 2 • Alpha 3 • Alpha 4 • Alpha 5 • Alpha 6 • Alpha 7 • Alpha 8 • Alpha 9 • Alpha 10 • Alpha 11 • Alpha 12 • Alpha 13 • Alpha 14 • Alpha 15 • Alpha 16 • Alpha 17 • Alpha 18 • Alpha 19 • Alpha 20 • Alpha 21 • Alpha 22 / Bugbash 1 • Alpha 23 • Alpha 24 • Alpha 25 • Alpha 26 / Bugbash 2 • Alpha 27 • Alpha 28 • Alpha 29 • Alpha 30 • Alpha 31 • Alpha 32 • Alpha 33 • Alpha 34 • Alpha 35 • Alpha 36 Updates