The Cleaning Cupboard room is used to store bleach, but is effectively only used to assign prisoners to cleaning duty. Janitors don't need a Cleaning Cupboard, they will perform cleaning duties anyway.
- Minimum size: 3x3
- The Cleaning Cupboard is a source for:
- Club (Weapons, Improvised)
- Poison (Narcotics, Smelly)
- The Cleaning Cupboard offers 1 job place for a working prisoner every 4 squares.
- Maximum size: 20 job places = 80 squares, for example 8x10 (within the walls)
- A calculator has been made to help determine the best way to build: Google Spreadsheet
Cleaning Staff Only areasEdit
- The prisoners assigned to cleaning duty aren't able to gain access and clean rooms which are marked as Staff only. These rooms can only be cleaned by janitors.