The General Education Qualification is a reform program that is aimed at providing inmates with a secondary level of education. Inmates are required to have successfully passed the Foundation Education Program prior to commencing this program.
This reform program has the following requirements:
- Education unlocked via Bureaucracy.
- A classroom with at least 1 school desk and 1 office desk.
- Inmate has successfully passed the Foundation Education Program.
This reform program is lead by an external teacher that will be present during the periods when the session are held.
There is a cost per session as follows:
- $500.00 per session ($10,000.00 in total).
- 20 sessions at 3 hours each.
- Maximum of 10 students per session.
This reform program has a difficulty level of intermediate and is voluntary for prisoners to attend.
To make the most of the reform program paid for it is recommended to lay the classroom out with the following objects.
- 20 school desks.
- 1 office desk.
It is also recommended to maintain the needs of your inmates during the periods when the sessions are held as they are more likely to attend and then go on to pass.