Prisoners can also steal Knives from the kitchen.
Kitchen efficiency proportionsEdit
- 1 Cooker can be operated at maximum by 1 Cook.
- 1 Sink can be operated at maximum by 1 Cook.
- 1 Serving Table is enough to hold at minimum food from 2 cookers.
- 1 Fridge can hold enough ingredients for at least 2 cooks.
In practice: 1 Sink per 2 Cooks is enough, since 1 Cook will carry food trays to the Sink, while other Cook will wash them. In most cases; 1 Serving table can be enough for food prepared on 2 to 4 Cookers, assuming what Cooks will not place same type of food into more than one slot, which can happen.
Rough proportions for efficient kitchen and canteen per 1 Serving Table: 2 Fridges, 2 Sinks, 5 Cookers, 5 Cooks.
- Direct-water-connected Sink
Tips and TricksEdit
- A Kitchen can be placed outside of the area where prisoners are allowed. This will greatly reduce the chance of prisoners stealing something.
- Cooks will start cooking four hours prior to eating time. With this in mind, prisoners can help cook with prison labour if work is scheduled on the four hours need to prepare food.
- Prison laboured kitchen requires 12 square area per worked, with a max of 20 prisoners employed. So it is wise to make it 240 squares size.
- You can place cookers and fridges directly adjacent and in front of each other, cooks do not need a square in front of them to work with.