The Laundry Machine is a required object in Laundry.
How it worksEdit
Before Laundry Machine is available in the Objects Menu, your prison needs:
- It requires electricity and water too. It's strictly advised to install also a Pipe Valve and a Power Switch.
- It is used by Prisoners who work in the Laundry to wash dirty uniforms, collected among the blocks in Laundry Baskets. But before wearing clean uniforms in his cell, satisfying the need of Clothes, the Prisoners have to iron and bring them in the cells by Laundry Baskets again.
- Prisoners can use the machine to electrocute each other. The Incident can be counted as attacking a prisoner or serious injury; if the victim dies it is murder).
- In the case you hear a terrible boom like a bomb, get ready to watch the Laundry Machines because they sometimes can... explode!
- The prisoners may boy-cot it, but the cause sometimes is a worker is fixing a the Power Station or on the Water Pump Station, or on an eventually second one of them, or more, on their links to the Laundry Machine (practically a short circuit).
- You have to close the water and switch the machine off to prevent that the Worker who will go to repair becomes another dead body.