Legendary Prisoners are prisoners that are extremely dangerous and troublesome. As of Alpha 35, there is a possibility that a legendary prisoner arriving from intake will be a gang leader, if gangs are enabled in your prison.
They have multiple Reputations, as well as a very rare Reputation titled '--LEGENDARY-- This prisoner is a legend of the criminal underworld, and has numerous skills and abilities that make him very dangerous.' If the legendary prisoner is exposed to other prisoners for too long they can influence them by either adding them to a gang (If they're in one) or influence them to fight (Like the instigator perk) so it's recommended to move them to SuperMax to make sure they are surrounded by guards. Legendary prisoners also have violent tendencies which make them difficult to deal with and normally come with long prison sentences which can irritate you if you don't have a good security force to deal with them.
- Legendary Prisoners can arrive in Minimum Security to Maximum Security as well as Death Row.
- Once a Maximum Security Legendary Prisoner has arrived, they should be sent, by the player, to SuperMax.
- Keep exposure to other prisoners to a minimum, this can be done by assigning the prisoner to Permanent Lockdown or Permanent Solitary however this may anger them.
- They can usually beat down the strongest doors quickly and instantly kill guards. Make sure that there are multiple layers of doors between the cellblock and the outside (even multiple doors to his cell are a good idea) and use remote doors for the exits. These cannot be opened by stolen keys from a dead guard.
- Station armed guards nearby, but not next to the prisoners cell. If he kicks off and manages to kill the armed guard, he will grab his shotgun and cause a massacre. Activate freefire as well since the armed guard often is killed before he can take the initiative to shoot.