A room where prisoners can read books, for education, curiosity and entertainment. Room can use Prison Labour
- Boxes of used and donated books will be delivered to your prison once you have a library.
- Employ Prison Labour in the library to sort these boxes of books and place them on your shelves. (Prisoners must have the "Foundation Education" qualification before they can perform this job)
- Prisoners can visit the library and borrow books.
- Prisoners will read in their spare time, wherever they are sitting: library, canteen, cell, etc.
- Returned books must be re-sorted onto the shelves
- Books wear out and become ruined after a while, and more will be delivered Note: Boxes of used/donated books may be used to smuggle contraband into the prison, so plan accordingly
- The Library is a source of scissors, be sure to install a metal detector at the exit.
- Maximum number of jobs for the room is 20 at a size of 240m² (12 tiles per worker).
The library is a source of:
- Scissors (metal, weapon)
Added in Alpha 29