We're back! Mark and Chris talk about their feelings, before taking a look at update 1. Tweaks to escape mode, fine grain control over prisoner intake and most importantly multiple occupancy cells and BUNK BEDS!
Better facilities will result in a higher room grading, which will have a positive effect on your inmates
Choose your mode from the Intake report:
- CLOSED No inmates will be brought to your prison
- FILL CAPACITY Inmates will be brought into your prison when available, until your available capacity is full
- TOTAL PRISONERS You set the total number of prisoners desired, and the Intake system works to fill that number
- NUM PER DAY You choose the number of prisoners to bring in each day (The old method)
- ALL All available prisoners will be brought in every day
Escape mode (continued)
Escape mode was deemed too easy and unbalanced, and several features have been nerfed.
- Damage done to a prison and its staff is now repaired automatically once the player surrenders or is knocked out.
- All staff killed are replaced with new hires
- All fires are extinguished
- Burnt down walls now get construction jobs created to replace them
- All ranged weapons now have limited ammo. (You can press G to drop the current weapon):
- Shotgun : 6 shots
- Pistol : 6 shots
- Tazer : 1 shot
- Assault rifle : 30 shots
If you steal an item from a room, there is now a three hour timer before that item can be stolen again from that room. This will put a stop to whole teams of escapees stealing knives from the kitchen. (These timers end instantly when the player surrenders or is knocked out.)
- Reputations rebalanced
- Skilled fighter: chance to disarm opponent now reduced to 20% per hit, down from 30%
- Extremely deadly: chance to kill reduced to 15% per hit, down from 30%
- Ranged weapons are no longer made more powerful by the Strong/Deadly reputations
- Ranged weapons no longer disarm opponents when the attacker has the Skilled Fighter rep
- Improved game over screen to stack up victims in the same way as the intake report's prisoner preview.
- Gangs rebalanced
- Doubled the chances of receiving gang members at intake
- The chance of an incoming gang member being a leader is now much higher
- The probability of receiving a gang leader also increases as the size of the gang increases.
Greek, Romanian, Swedish, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese