This update is on the steam branch 'beta', meaning it will not automatically download. You must manually switch to that branch to see this new version. - Right click on Prison Architect in your games list - Click 'Properties' - Click 'Betas' - Select 'beta' from the list. (Restart steam if it doesn't show up) - The update will then download.
= Staff Needs (continued)
- New staff break behaviour - Staff will now take a break when they feel they need to, providing there are enough guards idling - No more than 10% of your staff will take a break at any time - Staff will stay on their break until their needs are taken care of, but will give up eventually if nothing is available
- Fixes to staff needs provisions: - Staff Rooms and Staff Canteens are now assigned a nearby kitchen in the Food Logistics view, just like any normal Canteen. - Cooks from that chosen kitchen will handle stacking and cleaning food trays. - The assigned kitchen can be overridden manually as normal. - More food trays and staff meals will be ordered automatically when you have staff needs enabled - Stopped cooks from stacking dirty food trays with stacks that were miles away in a different canteen - Fixed tons of issues with staff not using providers when on their breaks - Fixed serious issues with food trays not been cleaned and replaced when in staff canteens.
- Staff wages - Upkeep now specified in materials.txt - Pay rises possible from Policy screen.
- Staff will go on strike if morale falls to 0%, and demand a large pay rise to return to work.
= Steam Cloud saves - You can now use the cross-platform Steam Cloud to store your prison and campaign save games. - Simply toggle the checkbox on the save screen in order to enable/disable this feature. - The save window will show which save games are on the cloud with a handy icon. - Save games made when Steam Cloud is disabled will be saved on your local machine only.
- 3D Mode improved.
= Weather (continued) - New weather icon in top toolbar.
- 'Overcast' visual effect now only applies to outdoors (which will look greyed out) - 'Heatwave' visual effect only applies to outdoors (which will look very bright) - Rebalanced all weather probabilities, making 'clear skies' more common, rain/overcast/snow less common - Weather now has a chance to change every 12 hours. (previously 24 hours)
= BUG FIXES - Fixed : Riot Guards refused to fight when in prisoner controlled sectors - Fixed : Emergency staff sometimes "fell" out of their vehicle long before it arrived at the Deliveries zone - Fixed : All new prisoners are not assigned parole times properly. This remains the case until save/reload. - Fixed : Added pages to CI menu to prevent it running off the screen
= MORE BUG FIXES 0011379: [Save & Load] Prisoner Needs Table in savegame are stored twice (lim_ak) 0011173: [Control & User Interface] Japanese Text not wrapping (lim_ak) 0011346: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Canteen starved of trays (Chris) 0011393: [AI & Behaviour] Riot police got stuck in riot zone (Chris) 0011402: [AI & Behaviour] Staff not eating meals, staff canteens not used (Chris) 0011369: [AI & Behaviour] Security won't eat (Chris) 0010925: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards refuse to move (Chris) 0011371: [AI & Behaviour] Armed Guards don't move (Chris) 0011394: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Meals improperly distributed (Chris) 0011364: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards instantly leave Riot van when they arrive (Chris)
Change log taken directly from steam.